|Date Posted:||Mar 30, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Apr 9, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||20300 - 22750 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Under the direct supervision of provincial Coordinator of MADERA in Kunar, to manage Logistics activities in the province.
ïƒ– Management and supervision of Kunar Logistics department and logistic support to technical departments
ïƒ– Teams management (Logistics department only), Security Management
ïƒ– Reception and treatment of Internal Order Forms
ïƒ– Administration / finance activities, planning and reports
Duties & Responsibilities:
MANAGEMENT AND SUPERVISION OF KUNAR LOGISTICS DEPARTMENT AND SUPPORT TO TECHNICAL DEPARTMENTS
- Implementation of MADERA logistic procedures
- Stock management, Fleet management , Equipment management and follow-up
- Technical supervision and management of Kunar Logistics staff: service staff, drivers and guards (in coordination with chief of guards)
- Maintenance and repair (equipment, infrastructure)
- Facilitate Maderaâ€™s micro finance institution logistics matters.
TEAMS MANAGEMENT (logistics department only)
- Organization of Logistics department weekly meetings, Organization of Logistics department monthly meetings
- Evaluation of staff directly under his supervision. Evaluation of human resources needs
- Planning of annual leaves - Planning management (guards, drivers, service staff)
- In cooperation with HR department, control of Logistic staff files (presence of signed contracts, signed job descriptions, etcâ€¦)
RECEPTION AND TREATMENT OF INTERNAL ORDER FORMS
- Reception and registration of Internal Order Form. Treatment of Internal Order Form according to Madera procedures. Organization of delivery of goods to the requesters
ADMINISTRATION / FINANCE ACTIVITIES
- Follow-up of Logistics budget lines of Kunar
- Preparation and remittance of MFR in due time
- Request of advances to the finance department
- Justification of the advances to the finance department in due time
PLANNING AND REPORTS
- Preparation of Logistics department action plan (quarterly), Preparation of Logistics department monthly activities plan
- Preparation of Logistics department weekly activities plan
- Monthly logistics report::,Activities narrative report, Stock report, Vehicles costs, Equipment inventory
SECURITY: Responsibility of the application of security rules and procedures by service and logistic staff
Reporting: Monthly logistics report to be provided to Provincial coordinator and to Head of Logistics in Kabul.
- To be graduated from high school.
- Good general technical level in logistics, mechanics, IT, communication equipment (radio, satellite, etc)
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position (preferably with a national or international NGO)
- Team spirit and good communication skills
- Well organized, rigorous, very flexible, dedicated.
- To be able to read, write and speak Dari, Pashto and English languages.
- Good knowledge of pack office (word and excel) Windows operating system, outlook express, Kaspersky antivirus
- Ability to manage and supervise team.