|Date Posted:||Feb 21, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Mar 6, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
Loyalty and Retention is the newly formed division in EA. L and R Specialists shall form part of the team which shall be responsible to look after this important area within the Marketing function.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop and execute innovative loyalty and retention initiatives
2. Support Line Manager in planning and management of loyalty and retention projects
3. Develop and propose save and win-back initiatives including targeted promotions
4. Liaison with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely launch of loyalty and retention offers
5. Monitor progress and impact of offers and campaigns and provide post launch analysis
Bachelor degree in relevant field. MBA is preferred.
2-3 year of relevant work experience, preferably with a mobile operator.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
â€¢ Good interpersonal communication skills.
â€¢ Language requirements: English, Dari and Pashto
â€¢ Computer knowledge requirements is Must
â€¢ Customer oriented with good analytical, strategic and planning skills.
â€¢ Result driven.