|Date Posted:||Sep 24, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Oct 10, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Monitoring and Evaluation|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 6 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Social Development and Research Organization for Afghans is a non-governmental organization (SDROA). SDROA is working 24 provinces and offering educational services to the communities. We are working with the Afghanistan Government and the donors to implement projects serving the nation. SDROA is working with the local communities to promote social peace and increase awareness of communities in social, environmental and developmental topics.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will work under the direct supervision and guidance of the Project Director, outputs and outcomes against agreed targets. The M&E Manager will also work with the donor to refine monitoring and evaluation matrix to achieve the organization/project goals and objectives.
he M&E Manager will be responsible for ensuring that program teams are supported to carry out their planning, monitoring, evaluation and learning activities. He is to write reports to the Management. The M&E Manager is responsible to monitor and evaluate for measuring outcome (results) of the projects. The emphasis is on streamlining processes and tools for program reach, efficiency, and effectiveness throughout the project cycle across the departments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Support the development and implementation of projects strategies, outlining, streamline M&E systems for data collection, targeting and tracking custom donor and SDROA strategic indicators, knowledge management, impact assessments, learning activities and reporting in compliance with the requirements provided in the activity contract, PAS regulations and SDROA’s standards.
2. Develop project specific monitoring and indicator tracking tools in consultation with program teams
3. Lead and conduct outcome evaluation studies.
4. Plan, Manage, Report analysis data together with developing and implementing comprehensive M&E Strategy for the projects.
5. Represent and Liaises with the donors and stakeholders with regard M&E coordination and issues as per need in order to be in the right track based on the project Goals and Objectives.
6. Facilitate of knowledge building and knowledge sharing in monitoring and evaluation with project staff stakeholder in case if needed with donor as well.
7. Develop and implement an effective result-based M&E system including tools and technique in collaboration with the donors, and program staff and ensure that M&E systems and procedures are well-integrated with the donor reporting systems and procedures.
8. Generate convincing evidence of the project outcome for SDROA top management, donor, government and other stakeholders.
9. Monitor and evaluate all project activities, and progress towards achieving the project outputs at the national and sub national level and prepare the result based report highlighting achievements according to the project indicators to the management and donors with positive feedback and recommendation.
10. Assist, coordinate, organize, facilitate different SDROAs projects research/evaluation (project performance evaluation, baseline, mid-term evaluation, final evaluation) using both qualitative and quantitative methods.
11. Analyze case related data /case management along with capacity and awareness raising data in coordination with different components of the project.
12. Prepare quantitative and qualitative regular reports and data to PAS and SDROA top management.
13. Conduct training and session to SADROAs staff on regular bases to present the projects progress, output and result.
- Manages staff under their control to ensure that they are effectively, motivated, developed, disciplined and trained in order that they can carry out their tasks to the required standard.
- Any other duties as required by his/her supervisor in accordance with SDROA’s policy, rules and regulations.
· Minimum 5 years of experience as Senior M&E with donor funded projects national and international NGOs experience is highly desirable.
· Master’s degree required in relevant field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience in a relevant competency area, including statistics, international development, economics or other.
· Proven experience in managing multiple and competing tasks while maintaining quality of deliverables within deadlines.
· Management information services, data analysis packages, report writing, computer, good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Fluency in English, Dari and Pashto is required.