|Date Posted:||Jul 26, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Oct 1, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About Equal Access International:
Equal Access (EA) creates positive social change for millions of underserved people in the developing world by delivering critically needed information and education through innovative media programming, appropriate technology and direct community engagement. As a not-for-profit communications for social change organization, we combine the power and broad reach of innovative media and behavior change communications with direct community mobilization activities to inform, educate and empower underserved communities with limited or no access to reliable information. EA addresses some of the most critical problems of underserved and marginalized people such as Human rights, women’s & girls’ empowerment, youth life skills & livelihoods, education and best practices, nutrition and health education, MSME, and civic participation & governance.
Equal Access closes the information gap by creating low cost, innovative, highly effective information, education and behavior change programming and campaigns which inform and engage millions across each target country and region including vast numbers of isolated rural communities.
The M&E Officer will be responsible for all M&E activities including planning, monitoring, data compilation and verification, and reporting field activities for achieving projects’ expected results. Collect, record and to use field data, lessons learned and success stories for the M&E report as well.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The M&E Officer will be responsible for directly reporting to M&E Manager.
• Preparing and updating M&E systems and maintaining quality assurance standards at all times
• Development of M&E plan, tools and methodologies for the EAI projects
• Collecting and verifying data and to develop weekly and monthly reports, along with milestone-based project reports, to the project donors.
• Conducting formative research, baseline, and end line surveys and preparing well-organized qualitative and quantitative standard reports
• Managing tasks of M&E staff in Kabul and in the provinces, while ensuring their knowledge and preparation in the implementation of M&E activities
• Conducting FGDs (Focus Group Discussions), key informant interviews, and listening circles and preparing their reports
• Maintaining close and continuous liaison with project managers, and reporting directly to the M&E manager.
• Conducting field visits and travel to the target areas
Any other tasks assigned by the M&E manager or country director
• BBA or Bachelor degree in media / communication
• Minimum of 5 five years’ experience in related field of M&E
• Have a good knowledge and experience of data collection, analysis and reporting
• Strong communication and inter-personal skills;
• Excellent English writing skill with fluency in speaking of Dari and Pashtu.
• IT skills, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and internet
• Must be able to function effectively in a fluid, loosely structured, but complex work environment and to set appropriate priorities and deal effectively with numerous simultaneous requirements
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
The Subject line of your email must indicate the exact vacancy number and position
Please submit your update curriculum vitae (CV), one-page cover letter and three current professional references (with contact information including phone numbers) to:
Please do not send any additional documents except CV and Cover letter.
Applications received after the closing date of Aug 1 2021 will not be entertained. Please note that EAI may consider applications and begin the interview process prior to the closing date.
Equal Access provides equal job opportunity, and offers a competitive salary. For more information on Equal Access, please visit our website at www.equalaccess.org .