|Date Posted:||Mar 17, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Mar 31, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Electrical Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Project Based|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About GTR Group:
Grand Technology Resources - GTR is the leading Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Solution Company specialized in IT application, Infrastructure solutions and integrating technology into business strategy and business process. Here at GTR we help business, government institutions, and private organizations to gain competitive advantages and achieve their goals with our ICT Solutions & Services. Headquartered in Kabul Afghanistan, GTR was previously Malaysian-Afghan owned company, but as per the vision of our CEO and President Mr. Mirwais Alizai, the company was transferred to the Afghan-Malaysian proprietorship and currently it is a multi – million dollar industrial leader company with physical presence in Afghanistan, Malaysia, UAE and expanding. For more information on company background please visit company website at www.gtr.com.my
The Electrical Assistant will be responsible for completing the electrical tasks in the project site and will be directly report able to the site supervisor. He will be completing the tasks as per the scope of the project and need to work closely with the client for fulfilling the required expectation. The site work contains installing electrical wirings, grounding system, raised floor, HVAC, UPS and AC.
Provinces to travel:
- Experience in preparing standard Data Centers.
- Knowledge of basic and intermediate electrical principle and methods
- Certificate in AC, building maintenance technology or relevant field is preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be able to assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical equipment, appliances, apparatus and electronic wiring and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools such as HVAC, UPS, AVR & AC.
- Have practical hands on power & data Cabling, ducting and cable tray installation in the site
- Skills of connect wires to circuit breakers, distribution boards, transformers, UPSs, Stabilizers or to other components as required
- Have knowledge of mechanical principles and capacity of applying them during completing electrical tasks
- Keep equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system,
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment,
- Having ability of placing conduit (pipes or duct) inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes
- Have knowledge of maintenance routine tasks such as filter changes, cleaning of equipment, monitoring of equipment, and other required services from time to time
- Ability to service the hardware (electrical parts, HVAC, ACs, UPSs) of dust and grime
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh
Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification.