|Date Posted:||May 1, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||6|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanpharma Company:
From its earliest beginning in 1995 Afghanpharma has been known for the quality of its products and services and has earned a good reputation as the MAJOR SUPPLIER of a wide range of pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, laboratory and healthcare products as well as consumables, all over Afghanistan in both private and government sectors.
A controlled expansion program since 2001 enabled the company to diversify into more fields of specialization. Today, various activities like manufacturing, supply, distribution, and services are performed by highly trained teams of professionals comprising doctors, medical engineers, pharmacists and technicians, providing inter alia turnkey operations too.
Such wide range of activities that Afghanpharma carries out is a result of the direct business relationship it has with some of the world’s premier corporations as well as the trust built due to offering quality products and services to its valued customers.
Our products and services are visible in 64 easily accessible agencies covering whole Afghanistan - supported by extensive warehouses and, in the near future, by one of the finest manufacturing facilities in Afghanistan
Prepares for production by reviewing production schedule; studying and clarifying specifications; calculating requirements; assembling and weighing materials and supplies.
· Prepares equipment by performing cleaning-in-place (CIP); conducting operator inspections; performing preventive maintenance checks
· Produces requirements by operating and monitoring equipment; observing varying conditions; adjusting equipment controls; calculating concentrations, dilutions, and yields; adhering to aseptic filtering and filing procedures.
· Maintains safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices, and standard operating procedures; complying with legal regulations; monitoring environment.
· Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs.
· Documents production by completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
· Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for the operations of different types of machines.
o Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
o Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
o Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
o Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
o Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations
o Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
o Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed, filling, bottle, change parts)
o Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
o Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
o Test operation of machines periodically
o Fix issues that might occur during the shift
o Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
o Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
o Proven experience as a machine operator
o Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (calliper, micrometre etc.)
o Understanding of production procedures
o Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
o Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
o Analytical skills
o Attention to detail
o Teamwork and communication skills
o Physical stamina and strength
o High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
o Clean equipment as required between products
o Work safely while lifting and operating equipment
Job Location:Afghanistan, Herat
- Technical knowledge of machines.
- Combination of additional education and experience.
- Aptitude for machine problem-solving, computers, and mechanics.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Proficiency with hand tools.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods