|Date Posted:||Mar 7, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Mar 16, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
We donâ€™t have any Maintenance engineer in provinces (field Engineers) in case of any fault in the network Transmission equipments or sites they should able to recover it ASAP.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Proven experience of MW SDH, PDH, SPDH, VSAT, Multiplexers BTS, BSC and Compression equipments.
2. Good Skills of managing teams and influence them.
3. Should be responsible for restoring the network ASAP with proper approach to the problems.
4. Access layer Engineering and protection scheme.
5. PDH network optimization in terms of frequency and capacity.
6. Ensure transmission network quality.
7. Coordinate with lease line providers for leased line.
8. Provide solution for service affected Microwave links and BTSs.
9. Prepare reports on transmission as and when required.
10. Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement across the organization.
11. Provide full support for any type of transmission, BTS, BSC and VSAR in the network
12. Ensuring work dedication to resolve the network problems and issues
13. Dimension the transmission network to optimize linksâ€™ capacities and costs
14. Create a proper database of network to restore the problems ASAP.
15. Setup site design and validate site preparation files.
16. Optimize the transmission network
17. Provide assistance or technical feedback to other for installation and troubleshooting of VSAT equipment.
18. Perform preventative maintenance of all equipments in the network.
19. Define the need to hire new people, trainees or consultants, define the trainings needs.
20. Good knowledge of compression equipments.
21. Providing full support for regional teams in case of any problem in the compression equipments used in the network.
22. Organize and coordinate the Transmission related processes.
23. Interface the radio engineering section and others.
24. Travel all over of Afghanistan
University Bachelor Degree (B. Sc-Engineering)
3-5 years of experience in the relevant field.
Skills and Abilities:
ï± Proven experience of MW SDH, PDH, SPDH, LMDS, VSAT, Multiplexers and Compression equipments.
ï± Good Skills of managing teams and influence them.
ï± Should be responsible for restoring the network ASAP with proper approach to the problems.
ï± PDH network optimization in terms of frequency and capacity.
ï± Ensure transmission network quality.
ï± Coordinate with lease line providers for leased line.
ï± Provide solution for service affected Microwave links.
ï± Undertake Microwave link path engineering
ï± Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement across the organization.
ï± Create and follow up frequency plan consistency in the Microwave network
ï± Create a proper database of transmission network to restore the problems ASAP.
ï± Setup site design and validate site preparation files.
ï± Organize the work and share the load
ï± Perform preventative maintenance of all Transmission equipments in the network.
ï± Travel all over of Afghanistan especially in the south