|Date Posted:||Oct 11, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Oct 18, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparing and planning activities and tasks within the maintenance department
- Working with the management to ensure that maintenance operations remain within budgeted guidelines.
- Will be responsible for making sure sites are maintained at adequate levels and maximum network availability.
- The maintenance supervisor will also work with management to recruit, select and train maintenance staff.
- Will be responsible for all aspects of network maintenance.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelors Degree in Electric Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of general maintenance experience
- Previous experience supervising employees, including directing work, evaluating performance and coaching for improvement is also desirable.
- Experience troubleshooting and correcting electrical or mechanical problems, maintaining inventory levels and scheduling work
- Speaking, reading and writing English, Pashto and Dari. Technical training is also preferred in the areas of electrical and mechanical fields.
- Basic computer and maths skills and the ability to read blueprints and electrical schematic.
- This position requires someone who works well on his own and can identify and respond to issues that need fast respond and action.
- A strong customer focused and the desire to provide a high level of service and performance.
- Someone who enjoys the challenging work and is willing to work when and where needed. That might entail working evenings or weekends and holydays.