|Date Posted:||Apr 14, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Apr 28, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||6|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
The male nurse is needed to provide nursing care in the health facility and take over the responsibilities of a doctor when required. The position is vacant for the Tukzar, Tiber, Shatot, Bachga, Sofac and Jawak health facilities
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To ensure sufficient/ sterilized equipment available in nursing section
2. To ensure sepsi and anti sepsi conditions are exercised while handling relevant patients
3. To ensure all safety measures is taken while administrating injections
4. To ensure safe waste disposable of used items are done such as (Used gauze, sharps, D/S etc.)
5. Making anti septic solution with proper concentration
6. To conduct individual/group health education sessions with clients.
7. To assist HF In-charge in OPD as needed.
8. To take responsibility of other technical tasks such as ORT, growth screening and etc. instructed by In-charge.
9. To develop good understanding of BPHS strategy and PPA objectives and help other staff aware about the same,
10. To Respect all rules and regulations pertaining staff.
11. To identify and report immediately any problems that may interfere in achieving program objectives to clinic in-charge
12. Maintain a good level of hygiene in the clinic.
13. To perform night duty as required
1. Graduate from a recognized medical faculty or nursing school or other medical/public health professional.
2. Minimum 2 years practical experience in nursing services
3. Ability to identify project weaknesses and gaps and to take corrective action.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication local languages is required
5. Good interpersonal skills and ability to work and deal successfully in a multi-cultural environment