|Date Posted:||Jul 18, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Aug 16, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||4|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
About Afghanistan Center for Training and Development - ACTD:
Afghanistan Center for Training and Development â€œACTDâ€ is a registered non for profit, non-political and non-governmental independent organization working for development and transformation of civil society in Afghanistan. ACTD was established in March 2007 by a group of Afghan professionals to offer research, training and consultancy services in order to develop practically applicable knowledge. ACTD is currently operating in 19 provinces of the country providing services in the fields of community and civil society development, training/capacity building, research, and health service delivery.
The Male Nurses are needed for provision of health care services in Saripul province. The positions are vacant at Pestali BHC, Tarkhuck DH and Dahmarda BHC.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To ensure sufficient/ sterilized equipment in nursing section
2. To ensure sepsi and anti sepsi conditions while handling relevant patients
3. To ensure all safety measures is taken while administrating injections
4. Ensure safe waste disposable of relevant room (Used gauze, sharps, D/S etc.)
5. Making anti septic solution with proper concentration
6. To conduct individual/group health education sessions with clients.
7. To assist HF In-charge in OPD as needed.
8. To take responsibility of other technical tasks such as ORT, growth screening and etc. instructed by In-charge.
1. Must be graduated from a recognized nursing training institute (HIS).
2. More than two years experience in nursing.
3. Fluency in Pashto/ Dari languages and work related English.