|Date Posted:||Nov 14, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Nov 21, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
For a number of private sector development projects the Firm is looking for a Management Consultant, who is able to deliver management advice, reports and other services timely and according to the Clientsâ€™ needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducting consultancy project with private companies and enterprises with limited supervision and direction;
- Giving advice to private companies and enterprises on strategy, business development, administration, marketing, finances, operations, logistics, HR;
- Weekly reporting about project support to managing director;
- Conducting the projects with clients /daily interactions with clients;
- Regular travel to provinces to conduct client meetings.
- Background: Required education at minimum completed BBA but preferably MBA, completed or ongoing; lack of educational background can be compensated with experience in business / private sector;
- At least three years of working experience either in business or in management; preferably in international companies or organizations;
- Prior experience in business /the private sector is a strong asset, especially writing business plans.
- English language skills have to be excellent: reading, writing and speaking
- Good computer skills (for report writing, presentations, and data analysis)
- Professional, dedicated, eager to learn, ability to work in teams as well as independently