|Date Posted:||Aug 6, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Oct 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
-Etisalat Afghanistan is 100% owned subsidiary of Etisalat UAE. Etisalat is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world and the leading operator in the Middle East and Africa, headquartered in the UAE.
Etisalat Afghanistan is committed to developing the Afghan national work force as an organizational priority. It’s an equal opportunities employer and will ensure development of Afghan nationals by capacity building and using training facilities.
· To drive / support the BI, reporting, Insights, campaigns, measurement and
· Applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with telecommunication business, like: Customer 360°, automate scoring using machine learning techniques, build recommendation model, build a model for automated fraud detection, Network Analytics and support CVM use cases. Etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Analyze, Visualize and provide analytics on significant amounts of data and build end to end analytical solutions
• Use data mining techniques to assist in driving product strategy
• Build statistical models and intelligent business dashboards using tools like Tableau.
• Prepare analytical presentations to put forward the ideas and analytical findings to the business
• Provide insights (data pull, perform analysis, and give thoughts) in developing new analysis.
• Aptitude to translate business requirement into simple technical flow.
• Experience in managing small – medium techno commercial teams with a mix of report developer, insight analyst, modeler, visualization experts.
• Knowledge and understanding of structured and unstructured data streams and storage systems.
Bachelor degree in Engineering (Computer, Electrical, Mechanical, and Computational Mathematics).
- Strong knowledge in SQL is required
- Proficiency in using query languages such as Teradata, Hive, Impala
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Able to design data set structure and advanced use of SQL, Statistical modelling and Excel.
- Scripting in any analytical field
- Proficient in English (Speak, read and write)