|Date Posted:||Feb 23, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Mar 4, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Seamurgh Group:
Seamurgh Group (SG) is a private owned business formed of a set of businesses that operate in the agriculture sector of Afghanistan. SG is based in Kabul, Afghanistan and is one of the leading and fastest growing company of the industry.
Manager - Corporate Sales, holds the overall responsibility of prospecting, planning, organizing and implementing sales activities. The individual is also responsible for directing and supervising corporate sales operations/teams to ensure realization of sales targets and profit maximization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manager - Corporate Sales oversees the hiring and training of the sales staff to ensure an effective team that delivers increased sales performance.
- Leads the Sales Team and set the precedent for excellence through leading by example.
- The individual reach outs to customers through personal visits, emails and phone calls to offer them products and services.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new sales and market opportunities.
- Arranges meetings with and visits customers to discuss how their products can effectively meet the needs of the customer.
- Delivering sales pitches and presentations to clients and highlight the benefits their products offer to customers and encourage them to make a deal.
- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting sales to better understand the market.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to assess current projections.
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Is responsible to motivate and guide the sales team to enable them to improve on their sales performance, and to reach the set goals.
- Collaborate with marketing team to creatively reach more potential customers.
- Work in a hands-on fashion, building the team—provide motivation and inspiration.
- Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value.
- Any other sales and marketing task assigned by the CEO.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- 3-5 years' experience in sales or marketing.
- Experience in managing corporate sales/teams.
- Understanding and knowledge of corporate sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to work under pressure.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Interested candidates should submit their CVs to the email below. Please mention the title of the position at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.