|Date Posted:||Sep 13, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Oct 13, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||2 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
- Etisalat Afghanistan is 100% owned subsidiary of Etisalat UAE. Etisalat is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world and the leading operator in the Middle East and Africa, headquartered in the UAE.
Etisalat Afghanistan is committed to developing the Afghan national work force as an organizational priority. It’s an equal opportunities employer and will ensure development of Afghan nationals by capacity building and using training facilities.
The incumbent is responsible for assisting Director in all strategic as well as operational affairs that includes smooth implementation of accounting systems, procedure and policies, handling of internal audit reports, evaluation of financial aspects of bids, reporting to management on different financial analysis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Implements and maintains effective accounting procedures / practices to attain efficient processing of all accounting transactions.
• Ensure adherence to internal control policies and guidelines for the effective financial monitoring of all payments, receipts etc.
• Monitoring & reviewing the monthly bank reconciliation of subsidiary records with general ledger balances of cash and bank.
• Reviewing the monthly balance sheet & P&L schedules prepared by AP, AR, FA, Taxation & revenue accounting team. Reporting the unusual transactions/accrual in these schedule to director finance.
• Liaison and assist the internal and external Auditors in the audit of accounts and subsequent compliance of audit observations and reports.
• Responsible for conducting stock count on semiannually basis & cash count on annual basis for Kabul & regions.
• Responsible for conducting physical verification of fixed asset on annual basis in Kabul & regions.
• Reviewing Fixed asset register on monthly basis to check & confirm the correctness, accuracy & completeness of all capitalization, depreciation, disposal etc.
• Preparing quarterly reconciliation of network sites as per FAR vs technical list which will include owned sites, rented sites from vendors & other MNOs.
• Performing quarterly reconciliation of sites, offices, shops, guest house & warehouses as per FAR with IFRS16 engine.
• Monitoring & reviewing the site sharing cost, revenue sharing cost prepared by AP & revenue accounting team & providing recommendation for enhancement & cost saving.
• Reviewing all contract for payment terms, taxation treatment, custom duty etc.
• Reviewing vendors, customers monthly aging in details, pushing billing team for collection & AP team for releasing payment to vendors based on latest aging.
• Coordinates disputes resolution between tax department and the company.
• Participation in procurement committees for bids Opening and evaluation, comparison preparation of financial portion of the bids and making sure the proposed procurement are within budget.
• Responsible for preparation of CFO division budget, BP and forecast as per the company requirement
• Responsible for month end closing on or before deadline and issue management accounts to CFO. Prepare monthly reporting pack and submit it in Hyperion planning and Hyperion financial management to Etisalat group.
• Review and improve current process to strengthen quality and efficiency of financial reporting
• Responsible for comprehensive monthly analysis of interconnect cost, revenue, settlement, traffic etc
Min MBA Finance/ ACCA Member.
Five to Seven years of Finance experience preferably in telecom
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
To submit your application and CV kindly click here.
Or you can send your CV to email@example.com by clearly mentioning the Job title.
For further information please contact us on +93 (0) 788887363.