|Date Posted:||May 14, 2022|
|Closing Date:||May 24, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Seamurgh Group:
Seamurgh Group is headquartered in Kabul and is one of the leading and fastest-growing clusters of privately owned LLCs that operate within agriculture, livestock, construction industries, and service industries. Seamurgh Group’s subsidiaries are involved in trade, production, and provision of services.
The Manager - Retail Sales will manage company's retails sales by leading a team of retail sales executives who sell company's products through distribution trucks and retail shops. The Manager will be responsible for all the retail sales efforts of the company and will achieve the sales targets set by the company leadership.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Manager - Retail Sales responsibilities will include, but are not limited, to the below points;
- Manager - Retail Sales oversee the hiring and training of the retail sales staff to ensure an effective team that delivers increased sales performance.
- Train, manage, and regularly evaluate staff performance to increase sales and profitability.
- Make sure that the retail shops are visible, clean, equipped, and hold sufficient inventory.
- Identify locations for new shops and equip the shops with the needed equipment and inventory.
- Make sure that the shops and sales officers are well-representing the company.
- Will hold the responsibility of sales/distribution through distribution trucks.
- The individual reaches outs to customers through personal visits and phone calls to offer them products and services.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new sales and market opportunities.
- Arranges meetings with and visits customers to discuss how their products can effectively meet the customer's needs.
- Delivering sales pitches and presentations to clients, highlighting the benefits their products offer to customers and encouraging them to make a deal.
- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting sales to understand the market better.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to assess current projections.
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Is responsible to motivate and guide the sales team to enable them to improve on their sales performance, and reach the set goals.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to creatively reach more potential customers.
- Work in a hands-on fashion, building the team—provide motivation and inspiration.
- Helps with and supports all other sales and marketing activities as directed by the CEO.
- Reports directly to the CEO of the company.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- 2-3 years experience in Sales or Marketing.
- Experience in working within sales/marketing teams.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales techniques and marketing activities.
- Knowledge of report writing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Interested candidates should submit their CVs to the email below. Please mention the title of the position in the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.