|Date Posted:||Feb 16, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Mar 30, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
This individual will assist, organize and manage Roshan branding and merchandising opportunities, coordination and distribution of Roshan gadgets to all regions as well as planning, activating and ensuring maximum visibility for Roshan in all points of sales.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
The core activities encompass:
- Assist in the assisting, organizing and managing all Roshan branding materials.
- Assist and working closely with dealers, dealer support, sales department to ensure comprehensive Roshan brand visibility
- Coordinate and work with advertising agency in the management and distribution of all BTL materials to regional teams
- Responsible for coordinating and managing the distribution and logistics of all Roshan premium items
- Responsible to uphold the company brand strategy
Position reports to the Director Marketing Communications / Manager, Marketing Communications and is required to assist, manage and organize all related Roshan Merchandising, Branding and overall outdoor visibility in accordance with the overall marketing communications framework.
SKILLS AND VALUES
1. Afghan national with strong English, Dari and Pashto
2. Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs.
3. Ability to work independently in planning and organization.
4. Creative flair. Able to provide suggestions and recommendations.
5. Attention to detail
Strong interpersonal skills and communications skills, mandator
ï‚§ Good knowledge of MS Office.