|Date Posted:||Jul 11, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jul 31, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When we began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Providing the input for stakeholders (marketing, product, and sales) on market dynamics & customer insights.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops the communication brief of Data and VAS campaigns.
- Tracks Data & VAS (P&S) spend to ensure it is in line with budget.
- Works closely with the Line Manager to facilitate the organization of events, marketing communications, and any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Participates in cross-functional teams to develop new products and carry out UATs.
- Develops briefs for researches, ensures approval of questionnaires, monitors implementation, and presents reports at the end of each survey.
- Compares trends in previous reports and recommends the course of action for the business to take in light of the findings.
- Executes internal and external communication plans for the assigned product category.
- Evaluates communication expenditure vs budget.
- Inputs Data & VAS designs to the line Manager which is used in branding the exterior and interior of all shops, containers, retail boards.
- Raising PRs and payment requisitions for all deliveries and ensuring that suppliers are paid on time.
- Ensures all files are kept up to date.
- Handling PRs (raising PR and follow up on daily basis with procurement dept.).
- Preparing update list of pending PRs and follow up it with procurement dept. on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- University degree in Business Administration or any other relevant field.
- At least 2 – 4 years of working experience in related field.
- Motivated, energetic, and able to work independently and as a member of the team.
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English, Dari, and Pashto (oral and written).
- Excellent skills in computer software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publication, email).
- Skills in report writing.