|Date Posted:||Jan 26, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Feb 1, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
Perform market research within the market (i.e. customers and competition through best practices in market research in order to satisfy customer needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Perform all areas of marketing research, including quantitative and qualitative analyses, customer satisfaction, advertisement tracking, brand evaluation, price, segmentation and product usage.
2. Support strategic marketing initiatives by identifying market opportunities.
3. Create integrated summaries of different sources of information including primary and secondary market research.
4. Support the researcher on all tasks related to the conduct of market survey starting from identifying the research objectives, setting the questionnaire, recommending the best methodology for data collection and analysis, and preparing the progress report.
5. Present the research findings to the market research manager and market director.
6. Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
7. Proposing any future studies that can be of assistance and benefit to the company.
At least 1- year experience in Marketing /market research
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
â€¢ Fluent English, Dari and Pashto.
â€¢ Information Seeking