|Date Posted:||Oct 26, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 25, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||20|
|Functional Area:||Information Technology|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About Fast Pay Afghanistan:
Fast Pay is first PSP payment service provider company in Afghanistan. It started with online services until to cover with international Payment gateways, customers across the country use Fast pay anywhere conveniently. We launched the FastPay apps in Jan 2018. Our team spends hours designing each new feature and obsesses about the smallest of details. Fast Pay Company designed mobile apps, developed specifically for use on IOS and android devices, such as smartphones and tablets etc. FastPay with telecommunication international platform accessing framework that makes easy to build connecting services that reach a broad range of client. Fast Pay providing services to the customers such as bill payment services, local telecom E-top up, International E-Top up, Airline tickets, money transfer etc. Fast pay cover all services with worldwide international gateway using MasterCard’s, Visa Cards submitting an order (software that transmit transaction information) acquiring banks and responses securely communicates personal information through the parties involved in the transaction.
We are looking for a qualified Sales and advertisement support officer to join our team. You will provide support to sales representatives and respond to customer and prospect queries.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
- Positive, Honest, and Reliable to be counted on faire
- Respect others and respect chain of command
- Shares the Load and committed to team work
- Details and Result oriented
- Good Communicator and presenter
- Self-aware, Committed to mastery and command
- Flexible, confident and able to handle multi-tasks
- Adaptable and able to understands the culture
- Committed to code of conduct, policies and procedures
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Preparing and arranging daily plans in accordance with work responsibilities and commitments.
· Registration of dealers in a specific area of work.
· Physical presence of registered dealers with fast pay company training and contract awards.
· Ensure that registered dealers and agents and utilized for fast pay service.
· Reporting on daily marketing activities according to the office plan and procedures.
· Know about marketing activities during the day to day marketing activities at the office of fast pay Company.
· Understanding and speaking the official languages of the country.
· Responsibility for the maintenance and maintenance of FastPay equipment and supplies.
· Distribution of paperwork and other brochures.
· Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
· Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
· Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
· Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information.
· Organizing events and product exhibitions.
· Have special skills in speech and behavior.
· Perform other tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- High School.
- Minimum of 6 Month’ experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Good knowledge of adult learning methods and different training techniques.
- Ability to show initiative, manage multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Proven skills in effective team work.