|Date Posted:||Jul 31, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Aug 11, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAFG|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Capital Region Independent Development Authority (CRIDA):
The capital region of Afghanistan comprises the Kabul, Wardak, Logar, Kapisa and Parwan Provinces. The total area of the capital region is more than 7735 km2. In order to make safe urban environment and tackle the problems caused by ever increasing population growth in the capital of Afghanistan considering the concentrated economic activities and services provision, Dehsabz City Development Authority (DCDA) has been promoted to Capital Region Independent Development Authority (CRIDA) (As per the Presidential Decree No. 44 dated 23rd June 2016 based on Cabinet Resolution no 3 dated 30 April 2016 of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan). CRIDA is an Independent Budgetary Unit and Governmental profitable entity within the organizational structure of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Capital Region Independent Development Authority (CRIDA), not only develop Kabul New City project but also pave the ways for the development of Capital Region with broader visions which are briefly narrated as follows: 1. Transforming the Capital Region by turning it into a mega city that is clean, environmentally friendly, cultured with booming industries and commerce, sports and tourism and ultimately a metropolitan city that is self-reliant and sustainable, a city that has infrastructure and facilities of high standards with healthy physical environment. 2. Building a diverse community that is free of ethnic, linguistic, racial and religious prejudices. 3. Promoting urban culture and enhancing the standard of life through development of the Capital Region. 4. Development of cities (through decentralization for balanced development) within the Capital Region by protecting the originality, historical value and organic linkages with the existing Kabul city to transform the entire capital zone into a symbol of national unity.
CRIDA is currently looking for Marketing and Sales Senior Manager to handle and organize all the marketing and sales activities and to develop relevant documentations with respect to marketing and sales for different individual projects under capital region.
Under the direct supervision of Investment Regulation (IR) Director, the Marketing and Sales Senior Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing and sales plans for each specific income generating project from the concept level to its final sales to end users. He/she shall accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Marketing and Sales Senior Manager directly reports to Investment Regulation director.
1. The incumbent will be to establish, review and regularly update comprehensive marketing and sales mechanism and procedures for Capital Region national projects, such as Kabul New City Projects, Economic zones, industrial parks, residential townships etc.
2. Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
3. Responsible to demonstrate a diverse range of marketing and sales skills to assist Investment Regulations Division in its marketing and sales activities.
4. Able to demonstrate a diverse range of skills which includes sales mechanism development, sales Procedures and Guidelines development, E-sales mechanism, Mortgage, Loans, Islamic economic systems (Mudhariba and Mushareka), Tariff and Taxes networking and excellent Management and Plan Execution skills.
5. Determines annual and gross-revenue plans for the income generating projects by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and government revenue for existing and new projects.
6. Analyzes trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition and analysis demand & supply.
7. Improves marketability and revenue generation by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; coordinating new development models.
8. Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
9. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
10. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
11. Develop, implement and maintain marketing and sales structures and procedures that contribute to and enhance achievement of CRIDA’s objectives.
12. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
13. Perform any other task assigned by the IR Director.
Master's Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Economics, Law or any related field
5 years or more, of relevant experience in similar positions at private and public sector in sales management.
Knowledge of market research practices and techniques
Knowledgeable on principles, practices and techniques of marketing strategies
Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
Excellent communication and 'people skills'.
Good planning and organizational skills.
Ability to work calmly under pressure.
Experience in managing complex organizational relationships at the highest levels, most efficiently in Government Sector
Experience in leading teams in a complex and sensitive environment
Experience in investment promotion and management is desirable.
Must have the ability to perform required tasks accuracy and efficiency.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Sound decision making, problem solving, prioritization skills, and prompt follow up are key elements.
Excellent skills with Microsoft Office suite including relevant statistical and data computation software such as SPSS, QuickBooks, Peachtree, etc.
Must display the ability to be a team player, yet have the self-drive to work independently, take initiative, and perform with minimal supervision