|Date Posted:||Nov 13, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 13, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Marketing Assistant responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies.This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Regular market visit to keep update marketing status.
- Having strong MKT reporting system
- Providing update status of MKT activities
- Get Daily Marketing Report form all related provinces (Brand Shop and Dealers) and provide Daily MKT Report to related Supervisor.
- Providing Weekly Report and setting targets for next week.
- Providing MKT Improvement Reports on weekly basis
- Regular visits to related provinces and meet Dealers once a month to develop comprehensive report
- Work under Developed policy and procedures to increase work efficiency, increase productivity and improve business practices
- Show initiatives to improve Marketing brand visibility
- Ensures that the information provided to customers is consistent with the policies and guidelines of AWCC
- Develops proposal to sponsor the activation platform with justification to the business
- Tracks brand (P&S) spend to ensure it is in-line with brand budget
- Works closely with the Line Supervisor to facilitate the organization of events, marketing communications and any other duties that maybe assigned from time to time
- Raising purchasers and payment requisitions for all Jobs and ensuring that suppliers are paid on time.
- Researching & consolidating findings from brand health check, competitors competition customer experience survey, and coming up with reports.
- Ensures all files are kept up to date
Any other activities assigned by line Supervisors.
- 2-3 years experience in the relevant filed with BBA or Management degree or related area.
- Excellent professional communication skills, written and oral in English, and in Pashto/Dari
- Strong and proven integrity, time management; work prioritization skills, Ability to multi-task. Work under pressure and handle numerous tasks simultaneously in timely manner.
- Understanding of AWCC procedures, rules and regulations an asset.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.