|Date Posted:||Jul 4, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Jul 18, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Marketing Assistant responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies.
This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Regular market visits to keep updated on marketing status.
- Having a strong MKT reporting system.
- Providing updated status of MKT activities.
- Get Daily Marketing Report from all related provinces (Brand Shop and Dealers) and provide Daily MKT Report to related Supervisor.
- Providing Weekly reports and setting targets for next week.
- Providing MKT Improvement Reports every week.
- Regular visits to related provinces and meeting dealers once a month to develop a comprehensive report.
- Work under developed policy and procedures to increase work efficiency, increase productivity and improve business practices.
- Show initiatives to improve Marketing brand visibility.
- Ensures that the information provided to customers is consistent with the policies and guidelines of AWCC.
- Develop proposals to sponsor the activation platform with justification to the business.
- Tracks brand (P&S) spending to ensure it is in line with the brand budget.
- Works closely with the line manager to facilitate the organization of events, marketing communications, and any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Raising purchasers and payment requisitions for all Jobs and ensuring that suppliers are paid on time.
- Researching & consolidating findings from brand health check, competitors competition customer experience survey, and coming up with reports.
- Ensures all files are kept up to date.
- Any other activities assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration, or other relevant fields.
- At least 3 years of experience working in marketing-related activities.
- Strong interpersonal and client-relations skills.
- Excellent verbal written presentation and editing skills in English, Dari, and Pashto.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team unit.