|Date Posted:||Mar 2, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Apr 2, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Selina Food Production Company:
Selina and Niko Food Production Company is a new brand of food production and soon it will start its operation with the natural refined and iodized salt. Selina will be the first salt refinery with international standards in Afghanistan. The founder of Selina and Niko Food Production Company is an Afghan local entrepreneur who has been operational in the Afghan market since the last fifteen years. Selina Food Production has been involved in salt mining for the last four years.
The production of the company will start by the end of June 2020. This company will have a branded food production line with reasonable prices, rich quality of food and standard products. It is our aim that all Afghans get advantages from our quality food products. Selina Food Production Company will create thousands of direct and indirect job opportunities for individuals and contractors in the country.
The company will ensure to supply the best quality refined salt to the Afghan market and to expand the food production lines with better services and products for the Afghan market.
The Marketing Director ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through proper planning, deployment and management of sales & marketing personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and promoting of the brand.
Provinces to travel:
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills in local languages as well as in English.
- Demonstrated skills in setting up distribution channels, wholesale, and direct/indirect sales.
- Proven skills in business and financial management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise the staff at all levels.
- Effective negotiation and deal-closing skills.
- Hunter sales personality – open new doors and meet customer needs.
- Flexible in travels and working hours who can cope with work pressure.
- Disciplined, professional and hard-worker.
- Good interpersonal skills with confidence.
Positive outlook - winning attitude and good representative.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Perform and meet company sales and marketing targets.
2. Actively motivate sales & marketing group through ongoing motivation, recognition, and incentive schemes.
3. Complete sales & marketing operational requirements by scheduling proper sales and marketing plan in the assigned area.
4. Consult with the CEO in defining annual targets for the sales function based on the defined corporate strategies.
5. Actively create, monitor, and send reports to the management pertaining to sales team metrics.
6. Assist in implementation of business procedures, budgeting and controlling expenditures.
7. Provide regular updates to the management on market feedback, competitive scenario, product feedback and other relevant business issues.
8. Work closely with the CEO to build a sustainable business for the company.
9. Plan, organize, and implement sales programs for the assigned area and is responsible for achieving overall sales and marketing objectives.
10. Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls/meetings, sales volume, presentations, closed sales deals, and follow-up activities.
11. Establish sales and marketing objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; project expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
12. Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
13. Formulate and execute effective sales strategies and territory plans that maximize the sale of the current products and new item introductions to wholesalers and distributors.
14. Develop and maintain positive trade relationships with key wholesalers & distributors via personal contact, meetings, business entertainment and excellent follow-up for sales growth.
15. Educate, inform and guide key customers on company’s products, services and industry trends.
16. Identify new business opportunity with current and/or new customers.
17. Obtain, review and report on all customers for overdue for more than the approved payment period and/or client’s deteriorating financials.
18. Oversee content, production and distribution of all marketing and promotional materials (TV/radio commercials, freebies, posters, program, flyers, mail outs, brochures etc).
Other job-related tasks as assigned by the Management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Minimum Master degree in Marketing or business administration.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in FMCG sector either in Afghanistan or regional countries where five (5) years in Marketing or Sales fields.
Interested candidates can send their application letter and resume by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.