|Date Posted:||Aug 18, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Aug 30, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||4|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
The Marketing Executive is responsible for developing, establishing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives; and to look after effective management of the marketing, advertising, promotional activities and public relation of the organization, and Companies
Duties & Responsibilities:
coordinate all marketing, advertising, promotional and public relation activities.
2. Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products and gain competitor information.
3. Oversee and ensure timely and professional production and delivery of company commercials, publications, promotional materials, press and media communication and other marketing stuff.
4. Seek active in the market for sponsoring groups, activities or events for marketing and promotion purposes.
5. Execute communications and marketing programs designed to increase business by attracting new/prospect clients.
6. Propose creative marketing approaches to drive business and address key business challenges and opportunities in the market.
7. Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing product and activity
8. Monitor competitive position within applicable customer segments and overall industry through on-going customer and market research and industry studies.
9. Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
10. Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
11. Cooperate in assembling and editing of Company magazine/newsletter/ advertising
12. Design and implement campaigns to deepen existing relationships.
13. Consistently looks for ways to highlight the Company activities through media coverage.
14. Liaison with media and private companies.
15. Provide leadership for all public relation activities and manages relationship with the media.
19. Ensure that all required legal and compliance approvals of all marketing and public relation materials are completed, and maintain in centralized files for audit purposes
â€¢ University degree, preferably in Marketing/Sales or Business Management field.
â€¢ At least 3 years experience in Marketing field.
â€¢ Able to concisely articulate and explain company product needs and solutions.
â€¢ Knowledge of developing and maintaining marketing strategies.
â€¢ Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer literacy.
â€¢ Professional and innovative.
â€¢ Persuasiveness and disciplined.