|Date Posted:||Jul 23, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 30, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Polyrect Manpower Services (PMS):
Polyrect Manpower Services (License No. 49909), was established by a group of young Afghan entrepreneurs in 08/Oct/2018 in Kabul and is registered as Limited Liability Company (LLC) with General Directorate of Central Business Registry & Intellectual Property of Ministry of Commerce and Industries in Afghanistan.
1. Committed to our customers of both the job seekers and employer in a relentless drive to satisfy their need;
2. Committed to be a dynamic “Value added” service provider – a friendly advisor of candidates and business partner of employer;
3. Strive to be the market leader in service innovation and to extend this spirit of innovation into every facet of our agency;
Our services cover areas such as; Training and Recruitment for Education, Essential Care, Construction, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Telecommunication, Agriculture, and Mining Industries. Besides doing business, Polyrect Manpower Services will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability and transparency, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices and encouraging transparency across Afghanistan and beyond.
PMS is looking for applicants for the position of Marketing Intern. The applicant is expected to carry out Marketing Services of PMS. Upon selection and for completion of deliverables and tasks, the applicant should follow the guidelines and instructions set by PMS Education Department. He/ She is required to work 6 days a week and provide marketing services in different localities of Kabul.
Requires travel to provinces:
The applicant must have good attitude manner and strong communication skills, it is very important for the Interested conduits to have patience while working as a marketer, Furthermore, aside from being competent in the marketing, applicant must possess interpersonal skills such as being good listener, motivator and a good speaker as well. She/he is also required to demonstrate good skills in Computer and English language.
· Must be honest
· Should be aware of cultural sensitivities in Afghanistan
· Be respectful to clients and office staff
· Must abide by PMS policies and procedures
· Be flexible
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Travel to targeted locations around Kabul city to distribute company brochures
2. Be punctual and well-prepared for his/ her missions.
3. Prepare daily work reports
4. Review and repeat marketing plans and practice the exercises and texts.
5. Fill and sign marketing Record Sheet by clients to report how many clients have received the information.
6. Maintain good relationships and effectively communicate with both clients and office staff and answer their questions appropriately and professionally
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
The applicant must be at least High School graduate or enrolled in universities. Preference will be given to females and applicants who have finished university and/or have a degree in Faculty of Education, Social Sciences, Dari Literature, English Literature and are currently unemployed.