|Date Posted:||Aug 3, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Sep 3, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing,Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||NTA, Grade AAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Type:||Special Service Contract|
About Fawad ghawsi co.ltd:
Fawad ghawsi company registers at No.46736 as a limited company started its activities under the regulation of ministry of commerce and ministry of health of the Islamic republic of Afghanistan in 2012
you are responsible to develop, manage, monitor and drive the marketing strategy its activities across all segments including ATL, BTL and culture marketing.
You will work closely with sales department to ensure marketing strategies are in line with growth of brand and achieving sales targets
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Development and implementation of strategies and plans for the company’s event
· Drives the development and execution of regional culture-focused marketing initiative
· Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities .
· Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy .
· Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
· Analysis of customer research ,current market conditions and competitor information
· Monitor , review and report om all marketing activity and result.
· Determine and manage the marketing budget
· Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· Understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels .
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to think creatively and innovatively
· Budget – management skills and proficiency
· Professional judgement and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
· Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges