|Date Posted:||Jul 15, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Aug 15, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||3 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanpharma Company:
Afghanpharma Company registered at No.3226 as a limited company started its activities under the regulations of Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Health of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in 1996.
To develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
· Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
· Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
· Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
· Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
· Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
· Determine and manage the marketing budget
· Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
· Develop pricing strategy
· Liaison with media and advertising
· Bachelor degree in Pharmacy / Health sciences.
· At least 5 years experience in medicine marketing Field as a marketing manager.
· Having enough experience for team managing.
· Experience in corporate communication or public relations are highly valued.
· Knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
· Strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English, Dari & Pashto
· Experience of establishing strong working relationships with colleagues from different functions and cultures.
· Experience of a flexible approach to managing and prioritizing a high workload and multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
· Experience of proactively identifying and addressing issu
· An understanding of and commitment to Afghanpharma mission and values
· Ability to make intelligent discussions under pressure and time constraint.
· Knowledge of computer (office package).
· Flexible, punctual and hard working.
Qualifications, experience and competences:
· Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
· Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies
· Technical marketing skills
· Proven experience in customer and market research
· Relevant product and industry knowledge
· Experience with relevant software applications
· Organization and planning
· Problem analysis and problem-solving
· Formal presentation skills
· Stress tolerance
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their resume/CV to below email.
· NOTE: DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT POSSES THE ABOVE EXPERIENCE OR JOB REQUIREMENTS.