|Date Posted:||Apr 21, 2022|
|Closing Date:||May 23, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Gulzad Group:
Well-established industry leaders with decades of unparalleled experience, Gulzad Group remains one of the most highly regarded organizations in Afghanistan. With a range of companies under the Gulzad Group umbrella, we are experts in project delivery within a number of sectors including agriculture, investment, trading, construction, and logistics. We also proudly run an Afghanistan-based charitable organization – the Gulzad Foundation – that provides much needed support and aid to women and children within our communities.
Our passion for our work is evident through our focus, innovation, and attention to detail.
We are seeking highly diligent, confident applicants with substantial management experience for the role of Marketing director. The position comes with great responsibility, as marketing directors are accountable for developing highly effective marketing campaigns. Brilliantly targeting ideal customers to make it all happen on time and under budget.
A role which oversees marketing strategies, as well as overall branding and image, Preparing annual marketing plans, create a calendar of campaigns and events, set the marketing budget and analyses the market and competitors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Overseeing marketing department.
• Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
• Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
• Communicating the marketing plan.
• Researching demand for our products and services.
• Competitor research.
• Identifying potential customers.
• Developing promotions with advertising managers.
• Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
• Compiling lists describing our offerings.
• Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
• Building brand awareness and positioning.
• Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
• Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
• Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
• Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing
• Establish and grow a target market share
• Monitor costs and budgets
• Conduct customer, brand and product research initiatives
• Offer expert advice to develop innovative advertising, public relations, social media and events
• Negotiate with media partners to guarantee advantageous contracts
• Work with new business development team and sales teams on brand initiatives
• Manage agency providers, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management
• Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Supervise a marketing team, including hiring, training, workloads, schedules and deadlines
• Oversee the operation of a company’s website or email marketing program and provide analytics reviews.
• Master`s degree in Business Administration, Marketing and Communications or Programing or Equivalent degree with 7 years related working experience or Bachelor Degree with 10 years related experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Thorough understanding of market developments.
• Thorough understanding of marketing strategies and practices.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
• Proficiency with HTML, content management systems, and design software
• Established portfolio of media and PR contacts
• Desire to grow professionally with ongoing education
Reporting: The Marketing Manager will be directly reporting to Communications Director.