|Date Posted:||May 15, 2022|
|Reference:||Marketing Manager AMC-HRD/04)|
|Closing Date:||May 22, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
About Ariana Medical Complex:
In Afghanistan, private hospitals are the core of provision of health care services to the most of Afghan people. For instance, in Kabul alone, over 90% of the hospitals are privately owned and the main source of health care services to a mass majority of Kabul residents, neighboring provinces and patients from the far flung areas of the country. Health care is an emerging sector in Afghanistan, yet most of the patients in need of advanced tertiary care travel to abroad for treatment. According to a survey by the USAID about 70% of an average Afghan family’s monthly income is spent on healthcare and majority of this is paid to private health centers inside and outside the country. In an attempt to reduce the dependency of Afghans on traveling abroad for treatment, we believe that it is upon the private sector to enhance the quality of its service delivery and upgrade its facilities to address the demand within Afghanistan; reducing cost of treatment for an ordinary Afghan and playing
Marketing Manager AMC-HRD/04)
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Enhancing image and preference of AMC services by developing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies and programs.
2. Designing the contents of all marketing collateral and publications in English and national languages to maximize brand promotion of the organization.
3. Responsible for developing marketing and promotional budgets, planning and supervising patient satisfaction surveys, analysis and report to AMC management.
4. Conducting market research and market feasibility studies; writing marketing reports and developing newsletters, brochures and other promotional material.
5. Responsible for AMC Website update.
6. Oversee that the Marketing goals are accomplished and deadlines are met for marketing department.
7. Working on B2B (business to business) and face to face marketing campaigns across the full marketing mix in Kabul and different provinces of Afghanistan.
8. Plan, manage and execute initiatives and events, such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals to promote business and attract more customers.
9. Improve better relations and coordination with corporate clients and increase corporate clients for AMC standard services.
10. Keep Management updated on current Market situation through regular Market surveys and research.
11. Required Marketing Reports submission to AMC Chairman.
12. Provide support in carrying out international health days, AMC promotional events and conferences.
• MBA or equivalent business degree from a recognized university
• Five years’ professional experiences in field of marketing and business development
• Interpersonal communication and writing skills.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Afghanistan healthcare market.
• Excellent business and analytical skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and respond to multiple tasks.
• Ability to fluently communicate in English and national languages