|Date Posted:||Jul 3, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Jul 9, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration ,Sales/Marketing|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Karwan University:
Karwan University is an institution established in 2007 and registered with the Ministry of Higher Education of the of Afghanistan. The establishment of KU is coinciding with the intense need of contribution to the rehabilitation and rebuilding process of Afghanistan in the higher and professional education sector.
Afghanistan, with the international community is on the road of development and the provision of sustainable solutions to the decade’s long problems that have left impacts on both the national and international reputation of Afghanistan as a nation as well as a country in this globe era.
Karwan University is an institution provides quality and standard higher education in Computer Science, Business Administration, Law and Political sciences and is committed to play a positive role in contributing to the education sector by pursuing specific goals with education programs that meet the contemporary requirements to practically and realistically achieve its goals and a difference in the lives of the young generation.
Karwan University is located in one of the best location of the capital city Kabul. The campus offers a very pleasant year-round climate, numerous recreational and cultural opportunities, and one of the highest-ranked Private University systems in the nation. For more information, please visit www.karwan.edu.af
If you are looking for a professional and friendly work environment where employees are valued, supported, and recognized for their accomplishments and with strong English,pashto and Dari communication skills and solid knowledge, this opportunity is for you. Karwan University is seeking an experienced and motivated Specialist for Marketing and Communication who will oversee Karwan University’s online and offline communication with clients and increase brand awareness.
Marketing and Communications Specialist responsibilities include distributing promotional material, responding to customers’ queries and comments on social media and networking during marketing events. If you have experience in identifying and building long-term relationships with target audiences, we’d like to meet you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and supervise communication team towards the achievement of individual as well as group targets.
• Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation.
• Conduct market research to determine changing demand of the market.
• Supervise the professional team of graphic designers, web development specialists, and communication specialists.
• Design, manage, and deliver on results-oriented admission campaigns in coordination with the Academic Administrator and university leadership.
• Research and write press releases, and content for the Karwan University website, info graphics, blogs and newsletters.
• Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team
• Ensure that the team planning and reporting efforts are coordinated and delivered in a timely fashion to the university leadership
• Oversee and ensure the effective implementation of relevant brand management policies including the branding policy, social media policy and other advancement principles
• Serve as an integral member of the Communication Team, attending meetings, contributing expertise and supporting team priorities including proposal development, as required.
• Ensure the timely offline and online publication, dissemination and management of communications and marketing materials, including magazines, brochures, catalogues, newsletters, videos, and more.
• Serve as focal point for the University wide communication and marketing requests, ensuring timely response, coordination and quality assurance.
• Promote University facilities and services through a variety of marketing tools including brochures, leaflets, newsletters, magazines, prospectus, and photography and videography.
• Perform any other relevant tasks as and when asked by the supervisor.
• Bachelor in related fields. Master degree will be preferenced
• Minimum of three years professional experience in Marketing and communication.
• Ability to develop and apply strategic planning principles to various university activities, publications and video productions.
• Ability to identify new integrated marketing opportunities.
• Excellent English and Dari communication/presentation skills.
• Ability to understand and effectively translate market research and other data.
• Experience in leading the creative development process in various media formats.
• Ability to effectively work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships.
• Ability to work efficiently in a team and independently.
• Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Submission Guidelines