|Date Posted:||May 14, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jun 14, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan Holding Group:
Afghanistan Holding Group (AHG) has been providing an outstanding and satisfactory turn-key business services to over 220 international companies in Afghanistan since 2009. AHG employs over 200 full-time and highly qualified Afghans to produce tailor-made professional services to its clients across the country.
The Marketing Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with channel partners, based on geography, channel, and market. The Marketing Manager is also responsible for achieving targets, profitability, and partner enrolment objectives. This role requires a high level of market understanding and requires a diverse skill set across multiple areas, including marketing analytics, strategic and conceptual thinking, content creation, and relationship management.
Provinces to travel:
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and ability to convert key findings into simple presentable communication
- Ability to create compelling marketing content and content writing
- Strong account manager and relationship builder, an adept communicator with the ability to liaise with people on all levels
- Ability to think about process and scale above all else to work efficiently and effectively with multiple partners
- Confident, outgoing, and with a predisposition to teach others
- Good technical proficiency, literacy skills, and competent computer user
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyzes user behavior and related metrics to evaluate strategies and tactics.
- Develop strategies and execute CRM programs that activate, grow and retain customers maximizing ROI within budget.
- Responsible for interpreting customer database information and determining effective customer segmentation and targeted contact strategies.
- Drive engagement and retention with the customer base through marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with management and other colleagues, aligning our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Forecast, measure and report result on various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Attend relevant events to evangelize the company mission and find like-minded individuals and companies to align with future initiatives
- Collaborate cross-functionally with technology, communications, and marketing.
- Build & leads an effective team.
- Meets assigned targets of revenue, rides, partners and strategic objectives of the company.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Recruit and supervise the training and development of staff to meet the department and company standards.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Educated to BBA/MBA level within a subject relevant to the position such as Marketing
- Fluent English, Dari & Pashto
- Ability to travel outside Kabul to major cities and provinces from time to time.
- Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment/e-commerce/Sales/Distribution/FMCG/ in B2B or B2C environment is highly desirable
To apply for this position please click here https://bit.ly/2W14lbg follow the instructions accordingly.
If you faced any problems opening the link, please copy/paste https://bit.ly/2VxaSXP in your browser and apply through AHG application system.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. AHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.