|Date Posted:||Oct 6, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Oct 19, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||2 months|
About Shakhes Engineering Team:
Shakhes Engineering Team is an Afghan local construction company registered with AISA with license number D-38163
Marketing Officer is responsible for developing, implementing company strategic sales and marketing policies, plans and procedures in order to identify and attract potential customers and retain existing ones. She will be responsible for developing pricing strategies, identifying new clients, supporting lead generation efforts, categorizing the advertising tactics and creating promotions. Where She reports to top management.
Requires travel to provinces:
Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
Excellent written and oral communications skills.
Excellent communication in Pashto, Dari and English languages required.
Strong attention to detail & decision-making skills.
The ability to communicate, negotiate, analyze, elaborate and present reports and statements.
Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
Understanding of public relations, communications.
Education marketing experience.
Ability to quickly adapt to change.
Be marketing driven with strong technical proficiency.
Time/Stress management skills.
Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
Proficient in Microsoft Office software; Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Ability to work in a highly volatile, fast-paced environment.
Outstanding research and organizational skills and the ability to learn new things quickly.
Self-disciplined with the ability to work independently, meet deadlines and work extra hours if needed.
Executes professional standards at all times: attire, communication, behavior.
Ability to read writes & speak in Pashto, Dari/Persian & English.
Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
Proficient in Microsoft Office software; Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Developing and executing sales and marketing policies.
2. Analyzing and forecasting the market demand.
3. Monitoring the market trend and competitors movement.
4. Communication with manufacturer for demand and supply related issues.
5. Leading the sales team for their daily activities.
6. Participating in biddings and negotiating with customers.
7. Reviewing and approving contacts terms and conditions.
8. Generating periodical reports for top management and manufacturer.
9. Representing Sales and Marking department inside and outside the company.
10. Preparing and executing Company’s marketing strategy.
11. Event management and product launching.
12. Conducting market researches and facts finding.
13. Economic and political analyzing of the country situation.
14. Cooperation with company other departments.
15. Any other jobs given by managing director.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field from well-known university.
Minimum 2 Years’ Experience in Sales or Marketing Fields.