|Date Posted:||Jul 23, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Aug 3, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Bank-e-Millie Afghan:
Bank-e-Millie Afghan Bank-e- Millie Afghan (BMA) was the first financial institution established in Afghanistan in 1933. Similarly, it was the first financial institution established in a public private partnership set up with 72 percent share held by private sector. As a first bank in Afghanistan, BMA introduced formal banking services to the people and government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Since then, the banks competitive strength and ongoing market leadership philosophy lays in its strong capital base and proven trustworthiness. In 1976, it was fully nationalized by the government of Afghanistan. Since its establishment, BMA is a leading banking in providing modern and secure banking services. Securing depositors' funds is the top priority of the bank. At the same time, the bank is contributing considerably to the development of manufacturing, agriculture, services, and international trade in the country. BMA is operating based on strong corporate governance principles, financial risk management and strict compliance to keep its credibility and trust. BMA has 15 city branches in Kabul and 21 provincial branches and equity investments in United States of America and England. And it is celebrating its 84th years of fame.
Marketing Officer Assists the Marketing Manager in implementing and Managing Marketing Strategies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To attend performances and other events as required out of normal office hours.
2. To support the Bank archive function by archiving relevant marketing material.
3. To undertake any reasonable duties at the request of the marketing manager.
4. Ensure company management guidelines and policies are followed.
5. To assist with the implementation of the marketing strategy with specific objectives and targets as agreed.
6. To manage and maintain positive relationships with venue staff and media partners.
7. To support the overall marketing objectives of Bank both externally and internally.
8. Reports on campaigns to ensure effective departmental communications.
9. Supply sufficient information to the marketing manager to enable effective budgetary control of specific areas of activity.
10. Maintain liaison with external and internal suppliers, assisting in commissioning and delivery of marketing material.
11. Provide accurate and creative copy writing and proof reading skills as directed by the marketing manager and working to pre-agreed deadlines.
12. Ensures that all printed promotional material is distributed effectively throughout Bank departments.
13. Any other task or duty which is assigned by the line manager.
BA in business administration, Marketing, communications or relevant field.
1. Good understanding of the market, marketing and financial sector in Afghanistan.
2. Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software.
3. Thorough understanding of social media.
4. Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
5. Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
6. Creativity and commercial awareness.
7. A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
9. Fluent in English, Dari, and Pashto.