|Date Posted:||May 7, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing,Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
About Maihan Steel:
Maihan Steel is one of the Leading companies of Afghanistan in Iron and Steel sector. The company is essentially led and conducted through Group of Companies Such as Khan Engineering Limited, Samiullah Fahim Trading Co. Maihan steel was physically founded in 2018 with the purpose of a positive step for economic growth, decreasing import of steel products, creating job opportunities, self-esteem, exporting high quality steel products abroad and making a good result of trading. The main idea and logical strategy of making Maihan Steel came almost 35 years ago when the art of steel production came to Afghanistan; the funders of Maihan steel were active in areas such as production, installation, creation and montage in the steel market of Afghanistan then. With the passage of time Maihan steel was founded and now it is ready to serve and show all manners that it has to deliver. We are willing to continue to respect our society and customer’s diverse needs, making every effort to develop new products and to improve the manufacturing processes in addition to handing down skill promotion of process-saving or energy-saving concepts with the creation of a recycling society using environmentally-friendly steel materials (scrap). These accumulated experiences have made Maihan Steel as one of the leading steel companies in the production of special steel grades and special steel profiles nationwide.
Managing Director to achieve overall efficient Marketing of the Organization. The objective of this assignment is to support the Managing Director of maihan Steel in the Marketing and disbursement areas and to assist the Marketing department staff members in order to prepare Marketing Plan and Strategy.
Scope of Work and Tasks:
Selected Consultant will execute the following tasks:
Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing staff.
Requires travel to provinces:
Knowledge of Marketing Reporting Systems;
· Basic understanding of information systems, including previous work experience;
· Good understanding and previous work experience in preparation of Marketing Plans and Strategy;
· Fluency in English and Dari or Pashto (listening, reading, writing, speaking);
· High integrity and accountability, good team work spirit.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Marketing and Sales officer Job Duties:
- Preparing Marketing Strategy and planning for maihan steel.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Manage Day to Day Reports of Sales and weigh balance Departments.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· Afghan National ;
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any other related field and preferred Master Degree.
· At least 3 years of direct relevant work experience in Marketing field;