|Date Posted:||Jun 30, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO):
AFGHAN BUREAU COLLABORATION OFFICE (ABCO)
The Marketing Officer overseas the company's marketing campaigns internally and plays a key part in communicating the organizations marketing message.
Requirements of the role
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Ideally a degree in marketing.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
- Design skills including graphics and web design.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Herat
Should have a degree/diploma in marketing