|Date Posted:||Jul 29, 2019|
|Reference:||Sky - MO - 21-2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Sky International Insurance :
A professional organization dedicated to providing clients with the best insurance solutions possible, maintain efficient working environment which helps each and every person his/her personal goals. Our highest priority is to earn clients trust, loyalty and friendship while offering excellent service, comprehensive insurance policies and attractive rates. We endeavor to understand your insurance needs and financial situation to provide you with quality Information, services, products and options to extremely satisfy your insurance needs.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Officer to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building
Provinces to travel:
At least 3 years work
experience relevant to the Marketing field.
Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
Strong project management skills.
Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
Communicate effectively: speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and
timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and
Being flexible regarding working hours and able in meeting deadlines.
Professional and friendly behaviour.
Disciplined, professional and hard-worker
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Monitoring and analyzing market trends
· Studying competitors' products and services
· Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability
· Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
· Preparing and managing marketing plans and budgets
· Managing the production of promotional material
· Liaising with other internal departments such as sales and distribution
· Producing reports to monitor results
· Presenting findings and suggestions to company directors or other senior managers
· Travelling to trade shows, conferences and sales meetings
· Supporting and managing a marketing team.
· Any other office job assigned by the senior management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Diploma in Marketing , BBA or related field