|Date Posted:||Sep 7, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Sep 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Education/ Training|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
A marketing officer needs to have is the ability to write copy. The medium will be varied – the web, email, brochures, newsletters, press releases – successfully marketing messages should be delivered to schools, offices, universities, banks, NGOs, UN Agencies and door to door campaigns.
Requires travel to provinces:
Writing skills: Among the key skills, a marketing officer needs to have is the ability to write copy. The medium will be varied – the web, email, brochures, newsletters, press releases – but all require engaging copy for them to successfully convey marketing messages.
Management and delegation skills: Often as a marketing officer you will have to manage others in the marketing team and delegate work to them.
Networking and communication skills: You will have to represent Aptech at events and be comfortable talking to potential customers, opinion formers and suppliers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare, plan and manage the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
2. Creating marketing campaigns and working with the Aptech external PR agency to see them executed.
3. Developing and implementing a marketing program.
- Devise marketing campaigns.
- Organize a calendar of marketing events, such as promotions, exhibitions, product launches, workshops, open days’ activities.
- Represent the company at varied events.
- Undertake market research and establish the best way to reach target groups.
- Write, edit and proofread marketing material for use in different channels.
- Oversee and update the website.
- Develop and communicate through the organization’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Coordinate with outside agencies; for example, designers, to produce marketing material such as stationery and web pages.
- Analyze the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare measurement reports.
- Write press releases and communicate with the media if needed.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
We will need a degree, preferably in marketing, business, journalism or English. Sometimes, employers can be swayed by extensive experience in marketing rather than academic qualifications. Having an employment-related qualification from the prestigious university or the intention to study for one, will count in your favor too.