|Date Posted:||Sep 8, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Sep 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing,Customer Service|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
About BARAN Publication:
Baran publication is dedicated to producing high quality books that contribute to the improvement of literacy among people and common understanding overall Afghanistan. Baran hopes to make a contribution to peaceful co-existence in a globalized world.
A marketing officer needs to have is the ability to write copy. The medium will be varied – the web, email, brochures, newsletters, press releases – successfully marketing messages should be delivered to schools, offices, universities, banks, NGOs, UN Agencies and door to door campaigns.
Requires travel to provinces:
Good in speaking
know marketing principles specially digital and door to door marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Devise marketing campaigns.
- Organize a calendar of marketing events, such as promotions, exhibitions, product launches, workshops, open days’ activities.
- Represent the company at varied events.
- Undertake market research and establish the best way to reach target groups.
- Write, edit and proofread marketing material for use in different channels.
- Oversee and update the website.
- Develop and communicate through the organization’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Coordinate with outside agencies; for example, designers, to produce marketing material such as stationery and web pages.
- Analyze the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare measurement reports.
- Write press releases and communicate with the media if needed.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
We will need a degree, preferably in marketing and business. Sometimes, employers can be swayed by extensive experience in marketing rather than academic qualifications. Having an employment-related qualification from the prestigious university or the intention to study for one, will count in your favor too.