|Date Posted:||Dec 18, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Dec 29, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Arian Bank, a commercial bank incorporated in Afghanistan and managed according to international best practices is looking for experienced Marketing Officer for its Main Branch and Head Office at Kabul.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in conducting market research to determine market opportunities in Afghanistan and out-side the country;
- Assist in developing market strategy and action plan;
- Assist in liaising and building business relationships with a range of stakeholders such as customers, suppliers, clients and other key personnel;
- Assist in securing sponsorship to assist with the publicity and funding of marketing projects;
- Facilitate and organize Bank marketing and client relations meetings, events, workshops and exhibitions;
- Developing and advertising business opportunities, which can involve placing adverts at national and international levels;
- Assist in reviewing and develop the production of marketing promotional materials, including Bank profile, leaflets, posters and etc;
- Assist in carrying out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness;
- Assist in evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Continue contributing to and developing long-term marketing plans and strategies;
- Any other tasks relevant to the job as instructed by the supervisor or the Executive Director.
â€¢ Bachelor degree in social sciences, Business Administration, public administration, or any other relevant field a plus;
â€¢ At least 1 years work experiences in similar position, Bank sector experience is preferable;
â€¢ Strong written and oral communication skills in Dari, Pashto and fair English;
â€¢ Excellent knowledge of computer software applications;
â€¢ Excellent presentation and communication skills;
â€¢ Well organized and ability to set priorities and pay attention to details;
â€¢ Commitment to the given tasks.
Ability to work in a team of complex work environment.