|Date Posted:||Dec 18, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Dec 29, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Arian Bank:
Arian Bank is owned by two famous Iranian Banks and registered with Afghan Investment Support Agency (AISA) as well as Da Afghanistan Bank (DAB) as a Commercial Bank having branches in Kabul and Herat.
Arian Bank, a commercial bank incorporated in Afghanistan and managed according to international best practices is looking for experienced Marketing Officer for its Main Branch and Head Office at Kabul.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in conducting market research to determine market opportunities in Afghanistan and out-side the country;
- Assist in developing market strategy and action plan;
- Assist in liaising and building business relationships with a range of stakeholders such as customers, suppliers, clients and other key personnel;
- Assist in securing sponsorship to assist with the publicity and funding of marketing projects;
- Facilitate and organize Bank marketing and client relations meetings, events, workshops and exhibitions;
- Developing and advertising business opportunities, which can involve placing adverts at national and international levels;
- Assist in reviewing and develop the production of marketing promotional materials, including Bank profile, leaflets, posters and etc;
- Assist in carrying out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness;
- Assist in evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Continue contributing to and developing long-term marketing plans and strategies;
- Any other tasks relevant to the job as instructed by the supervisor or the Executive Director.
â€¢ Bachelor degree in social sciences, Business Administration, public administration, or any other relevant field a plus;
â€¢ At least 1 years work experiences in similar position, Bank sector experience is preferable;
â€¢ Strong written and oral communication skills in Dari, Pashto and fair English;
â€¢ Excellent knowledge of computer software applications;
â€¢ Excellent presentation and communication skills;
â€¢ Well organized and ability to set priorities and pay attention to details;
â€¢ Commitment to the given tasks.
Ability to work in a team of complex work environment.