|Date Posted:||Jul 18, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jul 31, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
The Marketing Officer will support the promotion of the AWCC brand in the market, management of marketing sponsorships and customer loyalty programs as well as market research and analytics. This position requires a mix of interpersonal, project management, and communications skills in addition to a basic understanding of brand management, marketing principles, market research, and analytics. The job requires innovation in process, procedure, and systems that will continuously improve marketing Brand efficiency and effectiveness.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage dealer/market-focused research(Dealer Satisfaction Survey, Customer Satisfaction Survey, Brand Track, Competitive Satisfaction Survey, and others as needed).
- Manage marketing analytics to research and clearly identify informational needs, collect data, analyze information, conduct research, communicate findings and support the implementation of the team for execution of projects if needed.
- Regular market visit to keep updated on marketing status.
- Align regional marketing and AWCC dealers brand with the messaging well as the AWCC look after brand standards ranging from collateral design to external signage…etc.
- Works closely with the MARCOM Brand Managers to facilitate the organization of events, marketing communications, and any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Track all brand guideline updates and support distribution across regional and endpoint of retailer and dealer network as well as supporting vendors — consulting each as applicable.
- Support internal branding efforts including facility design updates.
- Regular visits to related provinces and meet dealers once a month to develop a comprehensive report.
- Work underdeveloped policy and procedures to increase work efficiency, increase productivity and improve business practices.
- Manage day-to-day operation of the brand visibility across Afghanistan, including inventory management, staffing, and event/VIP visit support, etc.
- Manage marketing PRs which are raising locally from Mazar.
- Manage and otherwise support the execution of marketing sponsorship opportunities.
- Manage and otherwise support the execution of customer loyalty program opportunities and direct execution of POSM in retail base.
- Analyzing market brand trends and competitors’ methods.
- Setting brand standards, mission, and goals for the implementation team and take forward monitoring it on a daily basis.
- Attending networking events to build AWCC brand name recognition.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies for improvement of brand visibility across Region.
- Other tasks are assigned by the direct line Manager and Marketing heads.
- Travels to provinces of the region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications.
- Work experience in brand management, market research, or analytics.
- Sound knowledge of research/analytics, marketing communications, and the importance of brand.
- Appropriate interaction.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
- Brand management, message design, and creative development.
- Able to manage multiple concurrent projects to deadline.
- Create communications plans to support marketing projects.
- Print and electronic marketing proficiency.
- Strong attention to detail and organization.
- The personal, team, and company goal achievement focus.
- Able to create a messaging narrative from market research.
- Team player.