|Date Posted:||Sep 2, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Sep 6, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||10|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
About Bakhtar Bank:
Marketing Officers will be responsible for activities mentioned in job descreption
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To support the Bankâ€™s archive function by archiving relevant marketing material.
2. To undertake any reasonable duties at the request of the marketing manager.
3. To assist with the implementation of the marketing strategy with specific objectives
and targets as agreed.
4. To manage and maintain positive relationships with venue staff and media partners.
5. To support the overall marketing objectives of company both externally and internally.
6. To take responsibility for originating and planning campaigns in conjunction with the
7. To develop promotional opportunities and ideas from conception through to delivery.
8. Through departmental meetings and one to one interviews with line manager provide
9. Reports on campaigns to ensure effective departmental communications.
10. Provide regular information where necessary to assist with the compilation of reports
11. Board, senior management meetings and other Bank depts. as required.
12. Supply sufficient information to the marketing manager to enable effective budgetary
Control of specific areas of activity.
13. To assist with the development and implementation of Bankâ€™s Customers
14. Take responsibility for specific campaigns as agreed with the marketing manager i.e.
Venue specific campaigns and marketing and promotional events such as arts fest.
15. Provide accurate and creative copy writing and proof reading skills as directed by the
Marketing manager and working to pre-agreed deadlines.
16. Ensure that all printed promotional material is distributed effectively throughout Bank
Departments and to the company board to include posters and leaflets.
17. Strong presentation and writing skills.
18. Must possess strong interpersonal skills and is a relationship builder.
19. Dealing with Ministries, NGOS, construction companies and another organization
20. Attending events on behalf of Bakhtar Bank.
21. Excellent Communication skills.
22. Any other activity assign by Marketing Manger.
1. DBA while BBA is Preferred
2. Experience of Marketing / ideally similar position (one year )
3. Strong Skills of Making marketing Plan for the development of the Bank
4. Good SWOT analysis Knowledge
5. Strong Microsoft office skills â€“ Word, Excel and PowerPoint
6. Good Knowledge of using Internet