|Date Posted:||Jan 23, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jan 28, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
elTaazh is a public relations and strategic communication consulting company that helps you relate with your audience through delivery of projects and activities that hit the target and maximize your influence. elTaazh PR strategy will help you remain relevant, transparent and engaged with the public. elTaazh delivers on strategic communication, PR, corporate reputation, publications, social and traditional media and so on. We create communication strategies, engage with networks, launch events, and foster relations-- see full range of our Services. We are headquartered in Afghanistan, perfectly based at the crossroads that connects the world with the emerging markets of South and Central Asia. Our network of partner organizations and institutions span across five continents, we have strong relations with networks in many different vertical sectors, such as media, mining, ICT (telecom/ IT), services, hospitality, agriculture, education, security, water, renewables (solar, wind, biogas), construction, government, and politics.
The Marketing/Sales Assistant undertakes the company’s marketing campaigns and sales drivers and plays a key part in communicating the Company’s marketing message.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing, planning and managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize the Company’s brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external PR to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
- Developing and implementing an external marketing program.
- Conducting the day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales
- Coordinate activities with product, sales, and the creative design teams
- Assist and coordinate the development, design, approval, production, and distribution of marketing materials in partnership with the creative design team.
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective marketing strategy based on the Company’s target audience.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years' relevant experience in marketing, sales, PR, or communications role.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software (InDesign/Photoshop) will be an asset.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
- Experience with CRM software will be a plus.