|Date Posted:||May 16, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 27, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Economic Growth,Sales/Marketing,Public Relations|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About Ministry of Industry & Commerce:
Export Promotion Project (EPP) of Ministry of Industry and Commerce (MoIC) is mainly focusing on growth and promotion of export & trade and paving better platform through identification of potential international markets and assistance provision during the product export activities for Afghan exporters in Afghanistan. The project is mainly working on markets access, provision of market information to Afghan exporters, shipment mapping, and to link the businesses with Afghan authorities within the country and outside the country to assist them during their products shipment to international markets.
The Export Promotion Project at MoIC shall play a key role in implementation of the project and shall be one of the senior management team to manage and lead the technical team during the course of their activities. The Export Promotion Project plays a key role in achievement of Afghanistan export target set by the government to be achieved through provision of marketing, development of assistance provision directory and shipment processes maps to help Afghan exporters/agencies during their product shipment to int’l markets.
The Marketing Specialist will work under the direct supervision of the Project Senior Technical Expert. S/he is expected to develop marketing plan and marketing strategies and campaigns for EPP and shall help the Export Promotion Project to establish strong communication and coordination with Afghan attaches for the exporting products in the int’l markets and shall study and research on applicability of marketing tools to place Afghani Products into int’l markets and shall direct and manage the related staffs activities and resource management.
The Marketing Specialist will be assigned to prepare monitoring reports on markets, train and mentor the Afghan exporters/agencies on how to market their products, marketing strategies, packaging, labeling and designing the promotional materials and shall help the Afghan exporters on branding and standardization of their products to be appropriate for export to int’l markets. In addition, s/he will be responsible to track marketing strategy results and create detailed reports with data analysis.
Provinces to travel:
1. Strong project management skills;
2. Strong argument resolution skills;
3. Strong presentation and communication skills;
4. Interested in reading and writing.
5. Good writing skills in Dari or Pashto is an asset;
6. Be able to work in a dynamic working environment;
7. Strong interpersonal skills;
8. Ability to travel to provinces, if required;
9. Ability and willingness to travel to the provinces when needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop marketing plan as per EPP plan to meet export targets
2. Develop comprehensive marketing strategies and campaigns based on detailed analysis of attaches and market demands
3. Establish communication and coordination with concerned attaches for export marketing and promotion activities
4. Conduct researches and analyses on variety of marketing intelligence, including market development and trends, pricing schedules, competitor offerings, product specifications, and other demographic data
5. Prepare report of your marketing findings and results to project management and ministry leadership and project team to provide direction and support export promotion activities,
6. Conduct trainings to exporters and entrepreneurs to educate them on new marketing standards; packaging, labeling and design to meet the export requirements of potential regional and international markets
7. Prepare a booklet comprising export road maps, procedures, needed documents and requirements of export to all corridors,
8. Come up with creative ideas for branding, advertising, graphic designs and promotional materials considering inputs of concerned attaché and particular market demands
9. Develop marketing booklet guiding exporters on access requirements of potential foreign markets
10. Providing marketing and promotional designs for public awareness through social media
11. Provide expert direction and insight to marketing team to enhance their technical knowledge
12. Track closely marketing strategy results and create detailed reports with data analysis
13. Anny other duties as assigned by Export Promotion Directorate (EPD).
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1. University degree required in Economic Studies, Marketing , BBM, Commerce, Public Policy or other relevant field;
2. Excellent knowledge of English (oral and written) and Dari or Pashto languages;
3. At least Five years of work experience with Bachelor Degree and 3 years with Master Degree is preferred in areas dealing with Marketing and strategic marketing, economy development and knowledge management or similar field;
4. Strong knowledge of with research methodologies;
5. Good knowledge of computer and data management programs;
6. Excellent computer skills using Ms, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Internet browsing.
7. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply;
متقاضیان واجد شرایط بست های فوق الذکر می توانند از تاریخ ۱۳۹۸/۲/۲۶-۱۳۹۸/۳/۶ از طریق وبسایت وزارت صنعت و تجارتwww.mocr.gov.af و سایت www.jobs.af مطلع شوند یا خلص سوانح و اسناد تحصیلی و تجربه کاری خویش را به ایمیل آدرس email@example.com و firstname.lastname@example.org ارسال نمایند.