|Date Posted:||May 9, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 19, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 3 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its specialized programs in education, health, youth development, ultra-poor, national solidarity and safety net, as well as capacity development in the country
The Master Trainer is responsible for ensuring the quality education through staff develop training, workshop and teachers’ basic and refresher training, making effective module, practice teaching in Community Based Education (CBE), Accelerated Learning Program (ALP), Mosque Based Education (MBE), Early Learning Centers (ELC), Temporary Learning Spaces (TLS) classes by supportive supervision and reporting.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Fluency in Dari, Pashto
· Good communication skills particularly in local language (Dari/Pastu)
· Speaking and writing ability in English
· Good knowledge in Child education system in Afghanistan
· Computer knowledge and skill
· Ensure reports and other reports from concerned supervisor with qualitative and quantitative information
· Knowledge on materials development
· Coordination skill with DED, PED, other Govt. officials, and local elected bodies, NGO’s, project experts and concern community members
· Employee must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
· Organizational and time management skills are needed to ensure programs are completed by the scheduled time.
· Employee must be able adjust technical language and presentation skills for audiences of all levels.
· Interpersonal skills needed to work with a variety of people throughout the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Make plan and conduct basic & monthly refresher/grade changing training and preparing module to develop the teachers' quality for ensuring the quality education.Enhancing the capacity of staff & teachers,providing need based pedagogy training/workshop.
Ensure supportive supervision to develop Community Mobilizerand Education Officer by school visit & other activities as per target
Conduct the staff meeting to enhance the staff quality .
Communicate with Community Mobilizer, Education Officer and support to update report as per project requirements
Make monthly and quarterly report preserve in office and send to the concern authority for project requirements
Coordinate and create monthly schedule for all courses eligible to train. Share schedule to other trainers to ensure the training needs of all employees are met.
Attend Departmental & other meetings as required and attend outside training as agreed upon with the Operations Manager.
Ensure the materials and its proper use in Community Based Education (CBE), Accelerated Learning Program (ALP), Mosque Based Education (MBE), Early Learning Centers (ELC), Temporary Learning Spaces (TLS) classesto increase theinvolvement of teachers & students for ensuring the quality education.
Review program evaluation summaries, as provided by the Operations Manager, for potential ways to improve program.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Herat
Bachelor degree in relevant field