|Date Posted:||Sep 1, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Sep 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||5|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Aegion Aria Business Consultancy Services:
AEGION ARIA Business Consultancy Services is a key regional player in business consulting and advisory services field within Afghanistan; bridging gaps between the management approaches and its actual implementation plans.
The Master Trainer will be responsible for a wide range of training, coaching & mentoring, providing technical support for evaluate training needs, assist in the design of programs and the preparation of curricula and training materials. This position will conduct training events based on established Training Needs Assessment priorities.
- Human Resource Master Trainer
- Project Management Master Trainer
- Monitoring and Evaluation Master Trainer
- Community Mobilizer Master Trainer
- Research, Data Management & SPSS Master Trainer
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To design and develop training materials, deliver workshops and update training materials as needed.
- Work collaboratively with Line Manager to better analyze of the AABCS training impact and provide training information to Line Manager;
- Edit translated training materials and documents as necessary
- Develop annual, quarterly and monthly training schedule, plans and reports, and communicate with line manager or SMT of AABCS.
- Five years related experience in facilitating training preferably in their respected field.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in business administration , public relation or related Master’s degree is preferred.
- Ability to write and verbally communicate proficiently in English, Dari and Pashtu.
- Ability to organize and effectively follow through on multiple complex tasks.
- Knowledge of Afghan culture, international norms of conduct
- Prior international educational project experience is plus point.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work both independently and in teams.
- Ability to travel to the provinces.
Fluency in both official languages Dari and Pashto, written and spoken as well as English language
Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Demonstrated skills in capacity development, training needs assessment & evaluation and monitoring.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to support colleagues and provide/receive constructive feedback
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in business administration , Public Relations or related Master’s degree is preferred.