|Date Posted:||Dec 3, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 15, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Growth Impact Management Consultancy (GrowthIMC):
Global Impact Management Consulting (GIMC) – www.gimciternational.com – is an innovative Afghan-owned and managed U.S-based diaspora small business established by a team of international development and private sector experts with innovation, relevance, and quality as its core values. GIMC helps organizations transform to become more efficient, sustainable, and profitable.
At GIMC we believe in delivering quality services to our clients and utilize a long-term vision to engage with and support them. Our implementation and delivery models are innovative, context specific and rooted in working with the best partners and in the highest-need communities. We understand the nuances of implementation in Afghanistan and the differences and similarities of urban, peri-urban, and rural areas. Drawing on years of successful work experience in non-permissive environments, we engage with strong, trusted and accountable local actors to ensure quality implementation, access project site, and ensure data integrity, validity and quality.
GIMC is sourcing strong Master Trainers and Trainer with relevant experience in curriculum development, adult learning, experiential learning, skills development and learning materials development. Sectors of training experience include Business Management, Marketing, Sales, Customer Care, Workforce Development, TVET, Teacher Training and others
- Ability to multitask under pressure, meet tight deadlines and deliver high-quality work.
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills.
- . Ability to speak and write Dari and Pashto fluently, English is a highly desirable skill.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepares/improves curriculum, training design and other materials needed for training in Business startup, planning, operations, growth and expansion
2. Conducts training classes/sessions under strict deadlines to business owners
3. Implements the modular competency-based training materials and provide technical training sessions to business owners.
4. Provides training, support, guidance and encouragement to participants, as needed, so they may achieve their training and placement targets.
5. Maintains safe and healthy training environment by ensuring the application of 21st century training standards and requirements.
6. Observe training, conduct exist interviews, and prepare comprehensive training reports.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1. Bachelor or preferably Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
2. At least 5 year’s work experience as trainer and preferably in the private sector. Additional experience preferred.
3. Curriculum and Training design and training delivery experience is must.
This position description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of the position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed appropriate and necessary.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Deadline for submission of resumes is December 15, 2019.