|Date Posted:||Apr 25, 2010|
|Closing Date:||May 9, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Master Trainer - National Solidarity Programme (NSP)
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop the training unit and manage it with all required standards
2. Trainings planning at HQ level and follow up the PO/districts training plans on monthly bases
3. Having the training records which should include (FIA NSP/MRRD NSP HQ) trainings
4. Develop curricula and course material for CDC by law, CDC capacity building and community Develop topics with relevant provincial trainers
5. Manage the training programs with all relevant responsibilities
6. Assist project assistant in the development of strategic and operational plans of CDCs sub project protection issues.
7. Develop training curriculum and materials in relevant phase of NSP implementation to the CDCs and FIA Staff.
8. Conduct training, workshops, seminars and prepare reports of all events
9. Using different and proper methodology to fit for different target group NSP Project.
10. Identify and report immediately any problems which interfere in the delivery of services or in achieving the program objectives to his/her monthly and quarterly progress report and submit to project manager/ reporting manager
11. Support provincial team in Ghazni/ Badakhshan on awareness rising at community level
12. Support formation of self help groups and help staff members to monitor the progress of works.
13. Maintain and up date data base of NSP web
14. Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual project training reports
15. Prepare his/her monthly and quarterly progress report and submit to his /her supervisor.
16. Address, identify staff training need through conduction regular training need assessment and job training.
13. Develop and maintain high quality training Evaluation system.
17. Prepare training budget
1. High school graduate
2. Training experience (at least 2 years ) especially in the field of protection
3. Very good written and spoken Dari, Pashto and English language
4. Competent and comfortable user of office soft ware
5. Travel to the provinces
6. NGO experience- Desirable
Skills and Abilities:
1. Training skill
2. Organizational skill
3. Effective communicator
5. Be able to work on own initiative to achieve results.
6. Analytical approach to problem solving