|Date Posted:||Apr 23, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 24, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO):
Professionals shall have, as listed below, adequate academic qualification, experience, skill and linguistic ability to formulate the curriculum, prepare hand-outs, deliver lectures, guide during the practical sessions, lead discussions and explain at out-door sites. ABCO Training Administrator shall be present throughout the contract period to coordinate the training activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare and or revise/update the training module.
2. Material test will cover soil, aggregate, concrete, and compaction tests of road layers.
3. Conduct trainings.
1. Master degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent in related field.
2. 5 years of experience in with one year in teaching/ training as a material testing engineer; 2 years in managing a well-equipped material testing laboratory to test concrete, aggregate and bitumen; 2 years' experience in tabulating, analyzing and writing test results.
3. A Bachelor's degree in combination with additional 2 years of relevant experience may be accepted.
1. Excellent command of Dari; excellent communication in English
2. User of Microsoft Office package.