|Date Posted:||May 16, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 25, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||18000 - 25000 AFN monthlyAFN|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
About Afghanistan International School:
-About Afghanistan International School in Kabul
Teachers develop lesson plans consistent with the curriculum objectives of Afghanistan International School and delivers instruction to students. Teachers contribute to a learning environment that guides and encourages children to develop and fulfill their academic and personal potential. Reporting to Headmaster.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
Teach Mathematics from grade 5-9 in English Language
- Develop syllabus plan that are culturally appropriate and consistent with curriculum objectives of Afghanistan International Schools
- Plan and implement activities to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs of the children in the program
- Observe and evaluate children’s performance, behavior, social development, and physical health
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children’s progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.
- Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws and administrative regulations, and the administration of Afghanistan International School.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicate those objectives to children.
- Administer tests to help determine children’s developmental levels, needs, and potential.
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of preschool programs.
- Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guests, or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the headmaster.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- A history of excellence in teaching students from Primary school through Level 9
- A relevant bachelor degree from a recognized university
- Excellent time management, teaching, and problem solving skills
- Excellent supervisory and communication skills
- Experience of Primary Teaching is mandatory