|Date Posted:||Aug 26, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Sep 5, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||12|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
Duties & Responsibilities:
Overall management of the clinic and diagnosis and treatment of the patients in the clinic.
1. Responsible in general management of the clinic or Hospital
2. To be ensure providing appropriate information education and communication.
3. To provide direct patient care, accurate diagnosis and treatment for the children and female clients.
4. Being up date of current medical practices and national guidelines.
5. To act in accordance with standard diagnostic and treatment protocols.
6. Responsible of meticulous registration and treatment follow up in the clinic.
7. Responsible of accurate information collection and monthly compilation of HMIS. (Health facility)
8. Participate in designing and implementation of on the job trainings for staff of the clinic.
9. Reporting all activities according to HMIS format regularly and on time.
10. Provide on the job training for health facility staff.
11. Provide guidance and assistance to the paramedical staff in the health facility. Provide guidance and assistance to the paramedical staff in the health facility.
12. Provide OPD services in the health facility.
1. Medical doctor.
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work and deal successfully in a multi-cultural environment.
3. Work experience with other health organization.